Re: [at-l] Re: Y2K question

Yeh, thanks, guys.  I've found myself marveling at this list and what it's
become lots, lately.  From those who heap fuel on our campfire <vbg> to
those who lurk in the shadows and murmur now and then, this list keeps me
laughing, keeps the Trail in my daily life, keeps me believing that
democracy -- in it's lurch and bump way -- is a grand idea (that even works,
sometimes!).

jpJane