Re: [at-l] Yes there's water at Tray Mntn Shelter and bags on the trees

> Leslie wrote:
> OK, guys and gals (and womyn), this brings up my very most pet peeve for the
> past couple of years---Wal-Mart/grocery bags hanging on every fence, bush,
> weed, and tree along roadsides, interstate and local.  I know this is
> off-topic, but what can we do to stop this or to clean it up?  I travel to
> Knoxville along I-40 from Nashville; several years ago, you didn't see any
> of the offending plastic bags; now, they're even on trees miles from the
> nearest town.  Going from S. IL down I-57 to I-55 to whatever and whatever
> to Little Rock and Dallas is to ride through endless miles of plastic bags
> everywhere.  I just want to stop the car and start cleaning fence lines.
> end of selected poriton>

The problem is the fences bushes and trees.  These bags are migratory.
they get messes up in their migratory travels by objects that reach out
and grab them in their tentacles (branches, barbs or whatever).  If the
obstructions to their travel were removed, then the bags could complete
their journeys and we would al be happier ;-)
Rich