[at-l] tolerance

I have been thining a lot about all the backbiting that goes on on this
list for one reason or another.  My Daddy used to tell me I would
complain if they hung me with a new rope.  It seems that some folks are
only tolerant of their own opinion.

There is much talk on this list about hiking your own hike, but when
someone does it a little different than we think they should, than they
are critized, drawed and quartered.  If some guy wants to dance down the
trail and over the rocks, so be it.  If he wants to raise money for a
cause, how is it any different than other hikers who have done the same?
Some of you need to put your packs on and hike to the top of a cold
mountain and do some serious thinking about your reltionship with
yourself and your attitude toward your fellow man.

If you do not want to tolerate the thoughts of others, move to China, I
hear they do a terrific job of squelching people who want to think for
themselves.
Plodder