Re: [at-l] Special Holiday Gift Idea

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:00:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
musick@ezwv.net writes:

<< You know what?  You remind me of Dan Bruce.  Yes, thats it.  Datto is
 exactly like Wingfoot. >>

Can't anyone have here have own mind?

Why should Datoo be compared to Wingfoot, why is WF always the bad guy?  Both
have stated their own opinions (do you know WF's?) and no one esle "has" to
follow them.  You agree or disagree.

Datto's ok in my book (and so is WF) not that I'll always agree with either,
but both offer sound opinions and advice, sometimes.

I try not to get bend out of shape over such matters and time heals all
wounds.

Next (smile, you'll be happy),  Sly