Re: [at-l] Re: Long Trail Tavern

Old Ridge Runner writes:
<< The existing AT/LT will remain open as a blue blaze named the Sherburne
Trail. >>

In addition...Pico Camp is on the blue blaze trail.  If headed northbound, at
the junction of  AT/LT relo/Sherburne Trail, the sign said it was .7 mile
further to the camp.  Last month PaddyBeer, Jim, Roscoe and I climbed
Killington via the Buckland Trail and then headed north on the AT/LT to Route
4.  The relo passes to the west of Pico. We saw signs of one HUGE Bullwinkle
that had strolled on thru.
Cin