Re: [at-l] trail work...VOLUNTEERS.

I've got it on my calender, and if I can get off work, I'll be there.

The things you posted about being an employee, etc of TEHCC is the reason I
am not a member.  I tried to join when we first moved here and they were not
anxious to have my help, and less than gracious about telling me.  Which made
me mad, because they are the maintaining club for the Trail on either side of
me.  Glad to hear they have a more enlightened view now.

The Redhead