Re: [at-l] Hiking South of Waynesboro, Va

This doesn't make sense. Rockfish Gap is North at Waynesboro. These
sections are out of order, The order should be Rockfish, Dripping Rock,
Reeds Gap, Tye River and the Fish Hatchery Road. Fish Hatchery is a fairly
short walk to Montebello. There are no motels or other supports in the area
after Waynesboro. There are great shelters. There are very challenging
climbs, including The Priest south of Tye River.

I think your mileages are wrong.

I think this is a feasible hike, as I did a similar Northbound about a
month ago from Punchbowl to Rockfish over 5 days.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA