[at-l] Lite Wt Phone Calls?

Instead of taking quarters for your phone calls (quarters and dimes, now) or using your long-distance calling card from your home phone number or your parents' if you've cancelled yours -- the thought just came to me -- purchase the Phone Cards (at the least expensive rate you can find) and carry one with you -- you can mail yourself additional Phone Cards at your PO stops and mail the unused part of the one you're carrying home, or, I supposed, hang on to it until it's used up.  (Purchase them in small units in case you lose it.)

That way, you'd never have to go hunting change to make a phone call.  Your cash could be used for more important things, like Little Debbies!

Coosa