[at-l] 501-Port Clinton

I might as well throw in my other logistical problem, as well.

Last weekend, I hiked with a small group from Duncannon to 501. I had
intended to go on to Port Clinton from there. However, towards the end of the
day, I reinjured my foot and had to stop at 501.

I am hoping that someone on the list can direct me to someone who can provide
me with rides to the trailheads in that area.

I would like to hike from 501 to 183 one day and then the next day hike from
183 to Port Clinton. I'll probably stay at the Port Clinton hotel. I'll need
a ride from 183 to 501 the first day (I'll leave my car at 183), and from
Port Clinton to 183 the next day (I'll leave my car at Port Clinton). I would
like to do this later this month (after deer hunting season ends).

I would very much appreciate any suggestions.

Springfever.