[at-l] Re: [BackpackingLight] Fw: Beware of Falling Cows

Definitely a good rason to avoid those switchbacks. I recall hiking in
Austria with family 4 years ago and I could imagine getting walked over
by a cow given how foggy it was one day (I think there is a photo of a
close encounter of the cow kind in the fog on my web site).

I'd also be careful where I pitched a tent out there. Wouldn't want a cow
to decide it was going to lay down next to the tent and then roll over
it. Hmm, I recall someone sharing a story here of an AT hiker who had a
cow lie down next to her tent late one night.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **