[at-l] Sly goes high tech!

> (Sharp TM-20) Who knows, I could maybe put up a very up to date
mini-journal here on the
> list, let you all know the dirt on the trail via guest posts.  What do you
> think?  ;)

This is a wonderful gizmo that keeps you in touch cheaply.  You send and
receive email via this thing.  It is great.  I used it all last summer, and
wrote my white mountain trip reports on it.  There were many hikers on the
trail with these, and a few of us kept in touch this way.  It is great to
know where your hiking friends are, and to be able to talk to a hiker ahead
or behind.  8 ounces that is worth it...

anyone want to buy mine???

#y$%&