Re: [at-l] 365 days ago, or so.

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/2/1999 10:11:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> AThiker@smithville.net writes:
>
> <<
>  Does anybody care what I was doing this time last year? (I mean, other
>  than me) >>
> Hmmm....
> Wasn't that the day you stole Stoat's New Hampster Tee Shirt?
> TJ < mind like a steel tarp

It is illegal in Indiana to have the words 'stoat' and 'hampster' in such
close proximity. Seems that a great-great uncle of mine (Festus T.
McGillicuddy) got himself in to quite the mess. There has been a law ever
since. Speakin' of sense, I can't make no sense of 'Stoat's New Hampster
Tee Shirt'. Does this mean that Stoat has a new shirt with a picture of a
hampster playing golf?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98