Re: [at-l] trip report...

I'm headed out the door to go 'speak' at a Rotary Club luncheon. Wish me luck.
I thought I'd respond to a
Mr. Burgh's (if that's his name now) remarks:

richard mann wrote:

> Margie and I visited with Felix for a few hours on Sunday to watch a
> football game that was not on...

The football game was on. It was not on here.

> We ate chili and pistachio pudding - then threw up...

For the record: They were throwing up before they ate, too. And, I had no
pistachio pudding. Not sure what that green stuff they were eating was. (The
chili was good, though.)

> Pokey arrived just before we left...

I'm not sure who ever said this was a family list, but I'll treat it as such
and not say any of the three things I could say. (They were good, though)

> She is very slender...

And a good bowler...

> #$%& (TheHikerFormerlyKnownAsPittsburgh)

Sadly, I concur. #$% Steelers.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98