[at-l] Quick summary - Re: Do you fold, roll or stuff?

Looks like the stuffers have it. Then there is Give Me Chocolate who lops.
Someday we'll get a demonstration of that. To be honest, I stuff
everything partly due to laziness as it is a bit quicker. Chances are we
replace our gear with newer/lighter/neater stuff before we really know,
huh? -Uncle Milt