Re: Do you fold, roll or stuff? Was [at-l] I got rain

We just stuff it all and pull it out to air on the clothesline each and
every time we go out. One time we packed up to go and everything was done
and John said "Do you know where my glasses are?" The last time I saw them
they were in the mesh pocket of the tent. We pulled it all out just to check
and there they were still intact after being stuffed! I also leave my
thermarest out, value open, doubled over and I put the sleeping bags in
pillowcases.

Beth