[at-l] Fold, roll, or stuff?

The logic for stuffing a tent seems to be completely different than that for
stuffing a sleeping bag.  If you continue to roll a sleeping bag then the
fill in it tends to get pushed toward one end and compacted.  I always stuff
my sleeping bag, but the tent never seems to fold in the same place before I
roll it to fit into the "stuff" sack.  Seems to me like stuffing a tent
would be somewhat like wadding up a piece of paper and causing a multitude
of creases with each stuffing.  The seams are at least reinforced and the
rolling motion does not cause a crease.