Re: [at-l] calcium

Don't know about chocolate but I was pleasantly surprised by Tums.  The
fruity ones taste more like Smarties than anything else and they are
multifunctional to boot.  After some hiker/town food, you might be really
glad to have them...

;-)

To save space, I bought the three packs of rolls rather than the large
bottles.  I only bothered to take them when I wasn't in towns.  In town, I
figured each pint of Ben and Jerry's must have had at least a days worth of
calcium.  I also ate a lot of cheese in town.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99