Re: [at-l] Maine

In a message dated 11/24/99 5:49:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
pmags@juno.com writes:

<<  Maine was my favorite state on the AT. Simply beautiful. Sure, parts of
 it had more PUDS then I care to imagine (the previously mentioned
 Crocker!), >>

What's with the Crockers anyway?  Why aren't they above treeline?  Lesser
mountains in Maine were.

I was going to stay in the middle there, between the peaks, but was soaked to
the bone.  It was raining pretty good and getting late, so stayed at the
Cirque instead.

Maine's great!

Sly