Re: [at-l] Re: A.D.A. & A.T.

> I am really sorry that you have gotten so distracted by the ADA. If you
> ever get around to reviewing the law, you will find that it is not the
> jackbooted evil that you imagine.

I suppose that if you believe in compulsion, the ADA *could* be
viewed as jackbooted good.

>                                   I am amazed that you expect Congress to
> put billions into paving the trail when Congress has not funded basic Park
> maintenance for decades.

Besides, all of the available pavement has already been allocated
to the road to Hell.

> Perhaps this is a troll, but it looks intellectually challenged to this
> observer.

Whatever. I've been trying not to think about such things lately.
A gram is better than a damn.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine         $
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->