[at-l] Reservations for the RUCK- did I get rucked?

I got home this evening and found my MasterCard bill in the mail.  Checking
through the charges, I found that Ironmasters, with whom I made reservations
back at the beginning of this month, has already billed me for $19 to hold a
room for me in the end of January.

Has anybody else been hit by them yet?  Is this normal business practice?  My
first inclination, after SWMBO peeled me off the ceiling, was to call and
give them a piece of my mind although there are those who contend that I
can't afford it.  So what's the concensus here?  Am I overreacting, or is
Ironmasters way out of line in there business ethics?

Thanks,
Snail Male   (Pete Wells)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out,
shouting "GERONIMO".