[at-l] Thanks...but there's more

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jason Willis <JDW1281@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:JDW1281@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

First of all, ignore the last two messages, I wasn't thinking straight.  I wanted to thank everyone for there comments about the IAT and not the extension, but the addition by another organization.  As it turns out, my professor has decided to give us another paper to write and he inquired about the cell phone towers that are being constructed to close to the AT.  Please send comments.  Good or bad.  Do you agree with buidling the towers that close to the AT?  Do you not agree?  Why? Why? Why?  How would you propose a solution to the problem.
Once again, it can be twenty lines, two pages, or even two lines.  But, please make an effort, you all made an impact on my last paper.  I would like to do it again.  Hope to hear from you all soon.  You can send the message to either JDW1281@aol.com or to the listserv.  Thanks a bunch.

Jason Willis