Re: [at-l] Re: Access

In a message dated 11/21/99 10:03:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Solemates@prodigy.net writes:

> because according to them the State Park
>  and all State Parks are now under the jurisdiction of the UN (United
Nations)
> .
>  According to the Rangers, Clinton had quietly done this as a step in making
>  the whole worlds parks come under one body.
>  I know he wasn't kidding, he was in fear of losing his job.  I cant
> understand
>  how legislation of this sort was enacted so discreetly. Why was there no
>  uproar from the public.
>
>  I am NOT trolling, I have this from a very reliable source.

Oh, please!?!  If you are stating that President Clinton, for all his
qualities as a leader, which are substantial enough to have overcome his
considerable faults as a person (he is more faultful that an ordinary human
being, meaning us, isn't he?), has signed over control of all our state parks
to the United Nations?  And you believe this?!? And you credit your source as
being reliable?!?

I don't know what the real story is, but you need to check further and find
out more before you start believing s___ like this.  Here in Georgia, the
State of Georgia has turned over (or licensed or whatever) management of
various parks to a concern known as Amfac: > http://www.amfac.com/ <  which,
according to any logic which would make any story like the one you posted
credible, could be under the control of a group of communist sympathizers
headed by a member of Fidel Castro's government, of which George W. Bush and
Bill Clinton both (and, hence, no matter who is elected president next year,
we all still lose) are members sworn to secrecy, and all part of a massive
plot by foreigners to gain control of all our government land in the United
States of America, Land of the Free (and Imprisoned) and Home of the Brave
(and Cowardly).

You've been hoodwinked.

Joel Shiver
Rivertripper
                                                           ()
                                                           /\
                                                          /  \
                                                         /    \
                                                        /      \
                                                       /        \
                                                      /          \
                                                     /            \
                                                    /              \
Who heard this on that word show from Boston, something like:  Don't hold
with a pessimistic philosophy.  It probably wouldn't help, anyway.