Re: [at-l] Road info

KC,  What road you talking abou?  You must be a flatlander  If there is
no one in front of you you can certainly do more than 35 down the
mountain from Sam's Gap to Marshill.  Now if you get behind an 18 wheeler
or a flatlander that's a different story.  Of course I have been down the
road a few times.  It's just 10 miles and there is one truck passing
lane.  Remember you have to turn off the  "c" thingy because of the
blasting zones.
Plodder