[at-l] A dream job??

Position Title: Weather Observer: Full-time, Year-round

This position on the Summit Staff requires individuals to live on the Summit
of Mount Washington for shifts of eight days on - six days off, in a
non-smoking environment.

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, observing and reporting
the weather, public service, and providing information to our visitors and
members.

Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills, very strong
outdoor orientation and hiking ability in adverse weather, and demonstrated
computer skills are required.

Familiarity with METAR, National Weather Service synoptic weather
observations, and back-country search and rescue experience are plusses.
Salary is in the mid/high teens and includes health benefits.

Send résumés to:
Fax: 603-356-3060
Email: n.terry@mountwashington.org
Mail: Mount Washington Observatory
PO Box 2310
North Conway, NH 03860

Hi Gregg,

Interesting job opportunity.  I hope your well and life is good.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
      "bleeder guy"