Re[2]: [at-l] ATN---

     Me, too!

Subject: Re: [at-l] ATN---
Author:  Milt Webb <unclemilt@backcountry.net> at ima
Date:    11/19/99 9:25 AM

Don't have mine yet ... but I got the latest letter requesting another
donation ;-)
 -UncleMilt

"...and it's only the giving that makes you what you are."
Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Leslie Booher wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about whether or not they'd
gotten their issues of the ATN.  Now I'm really downhearted, because I seem to
be the only person on the planet who hasn't gotten it yet.  Maybe tomorrow.
Kinnickinic, I hope you find yours.  Leslie