Re: [at-l] Approach Trail---

--- Leslie Booher <lwbooher@evansville.net> wrote:

> When you're from the Mississippi Delta, the hightest
> hills are the levees and the railroad tracks.  Where
> were we going to find mountains to PRACTICE on, I
> ask?!

Who says levees aren't mountains? I thought they were

I'm from the Mississippi Delta, and I've decided to
skip the approach trail altogether. It seems like to
much work, and it would take too much time, especially
for me.

Oh wait ... I forgot, I'm going southbound ... hm, I
wonder how many levees, piled on top of each other,
and covered with boulders, would add up to a Katahdin?
... hm ... now THAT'S an approach trail!

Nina
Who's knees are achin' just thinkin' about it ... :)
216 more days!!!!

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!