[at-l] Re: Mt. Washington

>And my comment is... Gotta love those stats too!

>Outside Air Temp   22.8°F
>Windspeed          69 MPH
>15 Minute Gust     77 MPH
>Wind Direction     282° (W)
>Wind Chill        -18°F

Sheesh...now those are the Whites I know and love..

Here in Colorado I have been working in the foothills a bit past
Masonville at Penock Pass (maybe 6500-7000').  Temps warm enough to work
without a shirt.. I now have a nice tan... IN NOVEMBER?!?!?!?

So those skis and snowshoes continue to collect dust, and the only ice
the crampons get to see is from my freezer. :-)

OTOH...I do hate shoveling snow.. :P