Re: [at-l] KC sticks to her guns... on the AT, too.

That sure is one fine looking womyn! Love the mohawk! BTW,,,the automatic is
a 25-30 shot water pistol and the revolver is a 6 shot cap shooter (works
just as well without the caps). Glad you didn't get the pitcher of beer in
front of me,,,one should never drink and shoot! Of course,,I shot across the
entire restaurant and hit my target square in the ?,,,,can I say that
online? And yes,,,they were worth the extra weight and I did need to use
them on occasion! I carried them in the hip belt of my pack where I could
get to them easily. KC