[at-l] Feel Like Travelin'

I'm looking for the easiest and shortest and quickest Interstate Route from Blairsville, GA to Catonsville, MD.   I've looked at Yahoo maps and MapQuest and I'm still not happy -- they both have me driving almost thru DC --- not what I have in mind, I would prefer to avoid as much traffic congestion as possible.

I don't want to go the Asheville Route, thank you, would prefer the "Mountain Route" or else I'll get over to I-85 and do that way again.

Any suggestions?
Coosa

coosa@alltel.net