[at-l] OrangeBug Doctor Joke of the Day

Here's a nomination for OrangeBug Doctor Joke of the
Day ...

I like the one where OrangeBug dies and goes to
heaven. He's standing in line with a bunch of other
newly-dead people. There's a doctor running around,
taking people's temperatures, checking their throats,
telling them to turn their head & cough, etc., etc.

OrangeBug says, "Who is that man/womyn?"

The man/womyn next to OrangeBug answers, "Oh, that's
just God. Sometimes s/he likes to play doctor."

OK, back to work now.

Nina :)

--- "W F Thorneloe, MD (Domain will change soon to
attglobal.net)" <thornel@ibm.net> wrote:
> Folks, this sounds like a challenge. Perhaps instead
> of a word of the day,
> lets have the best Doctor Joke of the Day!
>
> Coosa, want to judge it?
>
> Sorry, but I didn't read any personal attacks in
> Bryson's book. Poor
> attempts at humor, perhaps, but no assaults on
> people. I think we all share
> guilt in this at some time or another.
>
> OrangeBug
> Atlanta, GA
>
> At 11:11 AM 11/16/1999 -0500, Coosa wrote:
> >Or how about a joke about whatever your personal
> disability is starting out:
> >W.F. Thorneloe . . .   You're a physician?    I am
> sure there are a lot of
> >doctor jokes out there that wouldn't be nearly as
> 'funny' if instead of "a
> >doctor" your name was inserted.
>
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!