Re: [at-l] Walking in the South-lightly

Folks, this sounds like a challenge. Perhaps instead of a word of the day,
lets have the best Doctor Joke of the Day!

Coosa, want to judge it?

Sorry, but I didn't read any personal attacks in Bryson's book. Poor
attempts at humor, perhaps, but no assaults on people. I think we all share
guilt in this at some time or another.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA