Re: [at-l] Plantar Fascitis, Anyone?

At 04:52 PM 11/15/99 -0600, Pat Villeneuve wrote:
>No, but I can help with an easy and effective exercise. Sit on a stool
>or other surface that permits your legs to dangle (as in off the floor).
>Point your toe and draw the alphabet in the air. Repeat.

When I was writhing in pain from p.f. (the result of teaching 9 Step
Aerobics classes a week), my Physical Terrorist told me to do this
exercise, but to hang my foot into warm bathwater.  My hunch is that the
warm water helps to loosen the muscle tissue while you do the exercise --
or perhaps its a bouyancy thing?  Whatever ... it worked.

:) Pooh