[at-l] Trails

Geez, my memory is going almost as fast as my knees  ;  )
A little while ago there was some discussion on the North-South Trail in
Rhode Island, and that at the north end you could tie into the Mid-State
trail in Mass, and then tie into the Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway at the New
Hampsire end. I think that there was yet one more connection mentioned, but
that brain cell went on a hike....
See, I just found the website for the Cohos Trail, which they're still
building in New Hampshire, and if I could tie it all together I could do a
hike from the sands of Rhode Island to the Canadian border. Any help out
there?

Thanks, Skeeter