Re: [at-l] New Water Purfication Pages

Yes, you survive. Chlorine is the halogen used for most water purification
in cities, and is the chief reason cholera, typhoid, and other nasty things
have disappeared from our daily experiences. I am sure someone can scare
the bejeezus out of you over chlorine, iodine, or other treatments. The key
thing is to plan on some type of water treatment, or schedule a 3 weeks
diarrhea break as part of your hike.

I use a PUR Hiker, with PolarPure (iodine) as a backup. I am considering
moving to the PolarPure only.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA