Re: [at-l] Veteran's Day Observations

In a message dated 11/15/1999 7:57:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
milt@backcountry.net writes:

<< Listers and Listerettes >>

Although I appreciated your comments about our heartfelt expressions on
Veterans Day, I am very sorry to see myself addressed as something different
from a Lister because of my gender.  If we are now going to have one group
called Listers and another called Listerettes, shall we also have a group
called Listerine?  Who would fit into that category?  The ones with dirty
mouth?