Re: [at-l] Maine Pictures

Kevin,,
	I took some photos of some thru-hikers crossing the Kennebec. If they
come out ok I will display them. If you move upstream there is a lower
water crossing with the deepest spot being just waist deep. The current
is still rather swift and the bottom very slippery. I understand the
crossing is still very dangerous because of the slow pace that you make
crossing the 70 yard wide river. The dam is  far away, water releases
are unannounced and water level can rise rapidly. I guess it all depends
on when you are there!

chase