[at-l] New Trails ...

Ok, this is trail-related ... just not Trail-with-a-capital-T related.

I just found out that I'm going to Jamaica for 8 days in December!
(courtesy of some great friends and wonderful parents ... and an agreement
to waive all claim to all Christmas, birthday and graduation presents for
the next 5 years from all of them!).  We plan spending two days hiking and
one day mountain-biking while we're there.  Has anyone out there ever hiked
down there?  Any thoughts on what I should expect and how to plan for it?

Also (esp. OrangeBug...our resident trail-doctor) -- any thoughts on
special shots or preventitive medicine I shoud look into?

Hmmmm... wonder if there are enough computers on the beach to worry about
Y2K.... Nah!!!
:) Pooh