Re: Re[2]: Flaming soloes? was Re[2]: [at-l] Sad story?

Minni McTogs?

Hey, I think I like that one better than "Sloetoe." It
has character.

Have a good weekend, Minni.

Nina

--- Thomas McGinnis <tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us>
wrote:
>      Wayyyyy too kewl. I gotta play with this on
> Monday.
>
>      Minni McTogs
>      (my alter ego.)

> _________________________________
> Subject: Re: Flaming soloes? was Re[2]: [at-l] Sad
> story?
> Author:  Nina Baxley <infpeace@yahoo.com> at ima
> Date:    11/12/99 2:15 PM
>
> >      Sloetoe
> >      (actually an anagram for
> >      Solo-Tee. The secret's out.)
>
> a good anagram for "Tom McGinnis" and all I could
> get
> were "Most Mincing" and "Mint Comings."
>
> OK, to make this trail related, an anagram for
> Appalachian Trail is "Hail Planar Capita."
>
> And an anagram for AT Listers is "List Alert."
>
> Nina Baxley
> (anagram=Libya Annex)
>
> Time to go home now! It's Friday!

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!