Re: Re: [at-l] introducing

Getzy@juno.com asked, <<Anybody planning for 2001?>>

Yes indeed.  It has been my intent/desire for some time to indulge myself
with a thru hike as a birthday present on my 60th.  I never had time in my
40s and early 50s to treat myself to a traditional mid-life crisis so I
figured that this would be an acceptable substitute.

Haven't locked down the details yet but am tending towards either (1) a
southbound hike or (2) starting somewhere in the middle, hiking south to
Springer then flipping back up to the start point and finishing by going
northbound with the flow of other hikers.

Ought One is that year...or is it aught one??  In any case, it is the same
year you are asking about.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)