Re: [at-l] Misc Notes (Admin)

Ken:
there are two scout camps in Alpine NJ just before the state line.  One is
owned by the Bergen county Council in Riveredge NJ and the other is owned
by the Greater New York Council whose HQ is probably in Manhattan.  As an
alternative, give me a call and I will shuttle you to either a motel or
(for a small fee VBG) you can use my backyard which is just a few miles
from the trail.  I can be reached either here or by phone
home 201-767-8294
Office 201-391-5555
Rich