Re: [at-l] Reading and Planning

At 12:47 AM 11/11/99 EST, Vigipa wrote:
>looking forward to 2005, so it's not crazy to be at least reading about
>planning that far away?

Hell no! I've been reading for about three years already. I started with
ALL the Trailplace journals in 1997 (I even printed them all out and kept
them) then went to what books I could find. I bought them new. I bought
them used. I borrowed from the library. I have around a dozen in my
personal collection (not counting the TP journals) and 2 videos (so far). I
keep the picture books by the bed and look at them before I go to sleep.
I'm gotten to the point that I can see a photo or video clip from some
places on the trail and know where it is even though I haven't yet been
there. It's what sustains the dream.

Saunterer