[at-l] Hiking to Ruck from Delaware Water Gap

Around January 8-10 I'll be leaving Delaware Water Gap and hiking south to
Ironmasters Mansion to the Ruck.  All are welcomed to join for a day, week
or for ever long they care too.  The below mileages are tenative all depend
on trail condition and more importantly hiker condition.  I would like to
stay at shelters whenever possible.
Day 1
We'll start at Jersey side of bridge by recreation center around 9 or 10 am
then 6.5 miles to Kirkridge Shelter
Day 2
14 miles staying at Leroy A Smith Shelter
During day one can leave trail at Rt33 in Wind Gap
Day 3
16 miles staying at Palmerton Town Hall and resupply at supermarket in town.
Folks can leave trail at Palmerton.
Day 4
17 miles to Allentown Hiking Club Shelter
Day 5
16 miles to Windsor Furnace Shelter
Day 6
15 miles to Eagle's Nest Shelter
Day 7
15 miles to 501 Shelter resupply in Pine Grove
Day 8
17 miles to Rausch Gap Shelter
Day 9
17 miles to Peter's Mountain Shelter
Day 10
Resupply & shower at Duncannon truck center
15 miles to Thelma Marks Memorial Shelter  In April I was told shelter
would be replaced.  Does anybody know if it was replaced as yet?
Day 11
12 miles to Scott Farm ans sleep in barn or on grounds
Day 12
14 miles to Alex Kennedy Shelter
Day 13
16 miles to Ironmaster Mansion
Day 14
Rest day, Hot Showers, Hot Meals, Wash Clothes, Open Mail Drops and Take Naps

As you can see I have a few extra days to play with.  Nothing says I can't
continue hike south for a few more days before Ruck or just kick back and
enjoy doing nothing for a few days.

Anybody interested in any part of this hike?
John O

                   My Web Page
    http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html