Re: [at-l] apologizing for KC

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

> we've got some people new to the list, and some digestors inspired to
> de-lurk, and I just wanted to say "Sorry" for the impression that one
> would reasonably be getting from list traffic at this point in time.
> This is twice in the last few weeks that the list has been trolled,
> and while I'm not trying to explain KC's behavior, I can say that it's
> not what I would expect from her. Look in the archives.

Well, it's too late for apologies now. I'll have you know that
I'm a recent subscriber to this list, and what I've read here
recently has put me off so much that not only am I going to
uns*bscribe, but I'm going to give up my life-long dream of
hiking the Appalachian Trail altogether and become a male
prostitute in Ottawa. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine         $
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->