Re: [at-l] Re:Professor Sloetoe?????VERY LONG

> In a message dated 99-11-09 21:44:34 EST, backpack@fuse.net writes:
>
> . Next day we walked up to Charlie's Bunion (it was a fairy tale
> >
> It took me about 3 tries to ever get to the top of Charlies bunion due to
bad
> weather.
> Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> zenlotus
 The day we made it to the
Trail Mailing List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *
> We must of started close (my recall memory is bad) because we did it in a
day in July. I bet another season would make it look totally different.
Since then I have enjoyed hiking in colder weather than hot.

Excuse my editing. I haven't quite got the hang of it.

Have you stood atop Max Patch?????????????

Beth