Re: [at-l] apologizing for KC

OK, Lurk mode OFF:

Thomas McGinnis wrote:
>I can say that it's not what I would expect from her. Look in the
>archives.

You haven't been back far enough into the archives.  This is exactly what I
expect from any apparently angry, self hating person with a chip on her
shoulder the size of a (here comes the trail related reference)  Gregory Denali
Pro loaded for winter.  Or Maybe it is what we should expect from  a mass
debater or from a master baiter?   I don't know.  Anyway, this is why I use
male filters....er.....I mean mail filters.
And for the record,  I was nowhere near that burning packing plant in '78.  I
don't care what Felix said. He's gotta get this hero fantasy under control.

Don't take the bait,
Steve
Lurk mode ON