Subject: Re: [at-l] Introduction
Author:  "Felix J. McGillicuddy" <AThiker@smithville.net> at ima
Date:    11/9/99 6:25 PM

Leaf Hopper wrote:

> Leaf Hopper
> "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

The exact same as the sound between the time the jury foremyn hands the judge
the piece of paper and the judge reading what's on the piece of paper.
Nothingness. Man, I'll never forget the time I was in Culahatchee County
Courthouse, waiting on the 'dict. (That's what we call the 'verdict' when we're
in the hole.) Jury foremyn starts to walk to the bench. Just as he is about to
reach up to hand the judge 'the' paper, his ex-wife bolts into the room
screaming "Heathen!!!" She pulls up a crossbow and lets an arrow fly. I'll never
forget that.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98