Re: [at-l] Fuel---

In a message dated 11/10/99 12:23:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lwbooher@evansville.net writes:

<< I ran across the info that you should carry 2.7 oz. of fuel per person per
day for that kind of stove >>

I think the above information is about as valuable as me surveying everyone's
shoe size, averaging them, and then instructing you that you should wear a
size 7.8 shoe.  Fuel usage is going to depend on the individual, their habits
and their diet.  I don't drink coffee, scratch .4 oz.  If I get by with pop
tarts and fruit roll ups for breakfast rather than hot oatmeal, there goes
another .7 oz.  Beef jerky, vegetable chips and more dried fruit for lunch,
there goes another .6 oz.  See what I mean?

Snail Male