[at-l] Introduction

Hi, all!
Juat joined the list and thought it was a good a time as any to jump in.
Did a lot of (heavy weight) 'packing in the 70's and have just decided to
try it again in the last couple of years, this time on the lighter side.
Have hiked all the AT from Springer to Davenport Gap at one time or other.
My 13 year old and I (maybe wife) will be doing a 4-5 day trip around Blood
Mtn next month.  Wife is new to this sort of thing, so I thought a trip up
Blood Mtn in December would be a nice introduction.  More to follow when I
have something to contribute to the list.

Leaf Hopper
"What is the sound of one hand clapping?"