Re: [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1358

>You want to hike with a dog, that good for you.
>BUT the other hikers in the shelter may not want to hike with a dog.
>
>1. They do not want to have your or anyone's dog walking over their
sleeping
>bag with its muddy feet.

I had someone (a person) spill stuff on my sleeping bag 3 times this year!
My dog has NEVER walked on someone's bag.

>2. They do not want it knocking over their food.

My dog has never knocked over anyone's food,,,I had a fellow hiker almost
knock over my food,,fortunately I was able to steady it.

>3. They do not want to get bit.

My dog has never bit anyone. My dog is trained to stay with me and obey my
every command,,,he is more well minded than some hikers I have stayed in
shelters with!

>All of this has happen in the shelters. The Shelters are for people.

Maybe shelters should be for well minded dogs and their owners! KC