Re[2]: [at-l] We're new to the list!

Subject: Re: [at-l] We're new to the list!
Author:  kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> at ima
Date:    11/9/99 8:20 AM

At 06:18 AM 11/9/99 -0600, you wrote:
>kahley7 wrote:>
> > At 05:45 AM 11/9/99 -0500, you wrote:>
> > >Pittsburgh said her name was "Karen" when he mentioned her.............
> > nope...PGH calls me 'tink' <g>
>
>Ready to explain that one?...
>;->
nope...
******************
     That's too easy. Would that make PGH "Pete"???

     Anywhoness, I think we need to hear more from John/Bethany, like
     1) where are they now?
     2) how'd they hear about the at-l?
     3) how'd they (each) first hear about the AT?
     4) where was the first time they stepped foot on the Trail?
     5) how much *have* they done so far? liked best? worst?
     6) GEAR LIST!!!!!! always always always.
     7) Do they drink Leinenkugels?
     8) where on the AT will they end up in three years? why three years?
     9) why *wouldn't* they do the PCT or CDT instead of the boring ol' AT?
     10) was the primordial atom (all mass of universe in area <trillionth
     of an inch) charged or uncharged, in the instant before the Big Bang?

     As always, please be complete and succinct. Credits awarded for
     creativity, taxes assessed for sloppy, incomplete or incorrect
     answers.

     Professor Sloetoe